Trip begins by visiting the Tropaeum Traiani Monument, situated 1 hour by car from Constanta. We discover the ruins of Ancient Roman Citadel Tropaeum Traiani and original metopes depicting Roman legions fighting against Dacians preserved in the museum nearby.
- Pick you up from hotel lobby or cruise terminal in Constanta. Departure time is flexible
- Admire Tropaeum Traiani Monument near Adamclisi
- Discover Ancient Roman Citadel Tropaeum Traiani
- Visit Adamclisi Museum
- Traditional lunch (optional)
- Return to Constanta
- Duration 4 hours
Price 60 € / person
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Viano
- English speaking guide
- Tickets to museums
Price does not include
- Restaurant lunch
Tour is designed for group from 2 to 6 people.
For different number of participants please send details by form and we’ll be back with a proper solution.