The Wine Tour is a great experience for wine lovers. Just 1 hour by car from Constanta, a modern wine cellar lays on the shore of Danube. Relax and enjoy discovering romanian wines and their stories. Romania is one of the world’s largest wine producers due to suitable climate, landform and soils.
Amazing sights reveal themselves at the Anghel Saligny Bridge over the Danube River. Also known as King Carol I Bridge it was built in 1895 and it was the longest bridge in Europe for that period.
Here is the starting point of Danube – Black Sea Canal. It has 95 km and is the 5th longest canal in the world. The first attempt of construction since 1950 it was used by Communist regime to exterminate the former Romanian political class, the intellectual elite and all opponents of the regime. The canal is known as “graveyard of the Romanian bourgeoisie” .
- Pick you up from hotel lobby or cruise terminal in Constanta. Departure time is flexible
- Visit the wine cellar on the shore of Danube river
- Savor Wine tasting
- Delight in beautiful views of Anghel Saligny Bridge over Danube
- Bring to light story of Danube – Black Sea Canal, executed under Communism
- Return to Constanta
- Duration 4 hours
Price 80 € / person
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Viano
- English speaking guide
- Tasting 6 wines, cheese assortments, fruits, cold meats
Price does not include
- Restaurant lunch
Tour is designed for group from 2 to 6 people.
For different number of participants please send details by form and we’ll be back with a proper solution.