Black Sea Coast surprises you with breath-taking views of high cliffs, standalone rocks in the sea, impressive wild shapes of shore. And food is so delicious! We enjoy fresh fish and seafood dinner at local restaurant on the shore of the sea.
Kaliakra fortress, Balchik Palace and story of Queen Marie of Romania takes you back in time. Black Sea Tour takes place on the Romanian and Bulgarian Black Sea Coast.
- Pick you up from hotel lobby in Constanta at 9 am
- Discover amazing views from Kaliakra medieval Fortress on the cape Kaliakra
- Admire turquoise hues of sea on Balchik shore
- Visit Palace of Queen Marie of Romania and Botanical Garden from Balchik
- Taste delicious fish and seafood dinner at Dalboka restaurant, on Black Sea coast
- Explore Tyulenovo gorgeous cliff
- Return to Constanta around 9 pm
- Duration 12 hours
Price 145 € / person
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Viano
- English speaking guide
- Taxes on Bulgaria territory
- Tickets to Balchik Palace, Balchik Gardens, Kaliakra Fortress
- Restaurant lunch
Tour is designed for group of 3 to 6 people.
For different number of participants please send details by form and we’ll be back with a proper solution.
Trip is taking place on territories of Romania and Bulgaria. Because of this, it is mandatory for participants to carry their own passport.