“Balchik is my place of silence and restfulness, where i’m going to refresh my soul and body. Balchik is my dream home, my heart” wrote Queen Marie of Romania. Tour from Constanta reveals Queen Marie story, Balchik Palace on the shore of Black Sea and wonderful garden built on terraces.
The coastal resort was Romanian territory in 1926 and Bulgaria regained the land in 1940. Nowadays it is a peaceful and charming place, where both languages are spoken, romanian and bulgarian.
Tour continues with discovering of Black Sea Coast: breath-taking views of high cliffs, standalone rocks in the sea, impressive wild shapes of shore, Kaliakra fortress on the cape with same name. Black Sea Tour takes place on the Romanian and Bulgarian Black Sea Coast.
One of the most beautiful Constanta Black Sea tours designed by Romania Heart & Soul
- Pick you up from hotel lobby in Constanta at 9 am
- Admire turquoise hues of sea on Balchik shore
- Visit Palace of Queen Marie of Romania and Botanical Garden from Balchik
- Taste delicious fish and seafood dinner at Dalboka restaurant, on Black Sea coast
- Discover amazing views from Kaliakra medieval Fortress on the cape Kaliakra
- Explore Tyulenovo gorgeous cliff
- Return to Constanta around 9 pm
- Duration 12 hours
Price 145 € / person
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Viano
- English speaking guide
- Taxes on Bulgaria territory
- Tickets to Balchik Palace, Balchik Gardens, Kaliakra Fortress
- Restaurant lunch
Tour is designed for group of 3 to 6 people.
For different number of participants please send details by form and we’ll be back with a proper solution.
Trip is taking place on territories of Romania and Bulgaria. Because of this, it is mandatory for participants to carry their own passport.